DIY Encryption Classification WEBINAR
INSTRUCTOR: Felice Laird, Export Strategies, LLC
ON DEMAND: REGISTER NOW
Webinar tuition: $150.00
Up-to-the-minute training! Regulation changes from September 11 and October 5, 2020 will be included in this webinar!
- Quick overview of information security ECCNs in Category 5 Parts 1 and 2
- Classification and documentation requirements
- Tips for working with engineers
- Walk through a sample classification template
- Tips for creating a customized template for your organization
- Case studies: mass-market items, 740.17 (B)(1), (B)(2) and (B)(3) products, “cryptographic activation”, products excluded from 5A002.a1..a4, “connected civil industry applications”, surveillance, digital forensics and intrusion detection software.
During the webinar you will be able to download a copy of the 13-page Encryption Classification Questionnaire Template which you can customize for your organization! Excerpt below: